We serve irrigation professionals like you. Professionals who care about people, practices, and results. Our free online courses offer in-depth information on irrigation concepts and products, installation recommendations, and troubleshooting information so you can:
- Recommend with assurance
- Better assist customers
- Install with confidence
- Troubleshoot with ease
- Conserve more water
- Reduce energy costs
You can also obtain continuing education units (CEUs) toward your Irrigation Association (IA) certification for each course you complete. Each Senninger course is worth 1 CEU. You can submit your certificate of completion to the Irrigation Association as proof of completion.
Understanding Pressure Regulation
Discover the basics of pressure regulators and learn how to install pressure regulators in different irrigation systems, recommend a model to customers, identify problems and troubleshoot with ease.
- How a pressure regulator works
- Pressure's impact on system flow rate
- Causes of pressure fluctuations
- Specifying a pressure regulator
- Identifying wear issues
- Installing pressure regulators in pivots, greenhouses, and more
LEPA & LESA Close Spacing
Learn the basics of LEPA and LESA irrigation and the best practices for installing these systems. Discover the many sprinkler options available today and how farmers are using these to save water, conserve energy and increase yields.
- How LEPA and LESA conserve water and energy
- Differentiating between LEPA and LESA
- Selecting the best applicator for your customer's field
- Identifying if a field can handle LEPA irrigation
- How closer spacing enhances the technology
- Real-world examples of LEPA and LESA users across Amerca
Visit Senninger and Hunter's Online Training Site: Hunter University
Once there, you can create an account and begin your education. We're constantly updating our course catalog so check back regularly!
Note: If you need any assistance creating you user account, please download our User Guide and follow the steps outlined.